The Head of IT. is a key role in ensuring the effective management of all I.T services for the Stackhouse Poland Group. The role will require the effective oversight all IT functions including infrastructure, applications, service management and the implementation of new policies and systems as necessary.
The role is pivotal in ensuring the function delivers outstanding service, and that the I.T capability is robust and effective for a company which has enjoyed significant growth and which anticipates continued growth.
- Using a solid understanding of all aspects of IT (Infrastructure, applications and service delivery) the role will call upon well-honed skills of design, management, and analysis. You will be accountable for converging acquired businesses on to a structured IT platform for infrastructure, applications and service delivery. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in integrating IT systems and developing a service delivery model suitable for a multi-site business.
- Responsible for delivering a high quality of service and I.T leadership.
- Responsible for performance against budget / performance metrics.
- Responsible in conjunction with the COO for ensuring a fit for purpose I.T strategy.
- Developing a data warehouse to deliver accurate MI to the business.
- Provides guidance to and acts as referral point for team members.
- Ensures an effective communication plan with the team including group updates, performance metrics, and news. To include regular team meetings and 1:1’s with team members.