Searcys has a collection of restaurants, Champagne bars, cafes and event venues across London, Bath, Oxfordshire, Shropshire, and Northumberland. Founded in 1847 by John Searcy, we are Britain’s oldest catering company. You will find us in iconic surroundings such as The Gherkin, St Paul’s Cathedral, Blenheim Palace and St Pancras International Station, and more recently, The Saatchi Gallery.
We are looking to recruit a Technology Project Manager to the team. Reporting to the Head of Technology you will be part of a growing team responsible for delivering a range of Technologies across the company including new venue openings. Searcys are in a period of growth and require the skills of a proactive and energetic Technology Project Manager.
The role will form an integral part of the Searcys Technology team in the delivery of a range of infrastructure and customer-facing technology projects and solutions:
- Defining project scopes, goals and deliverables that support the Searcys Technology roadmap in collaboration with suppliers, customers and stakeholders.
- Developing required project plans and associated communications including documenting technical requirements and designs.
- Ensuring timely delivery and management/ownership of key projects - particularly new venue openings - within SLA’s
- Communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determining the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analysing results and troubleshooting problem areas.
- Proactively managing changes in project scopes, identifying potential risks and devising contingency plans.
- Assisting with documenting controls, processes and procedures where necessary. Taking a sense of pride and ownership in maintaining documentation, procedures and SLAs
- Providing support to the Head of Technology, Service Desk and Business Functions
- Working with the wider Technology Teams and Business Development to research, review and recommend future innovations and solutions
- Gaining knowledge of all business flows, the application architecture and the hardware configuration for supported applications
- Closing projects - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for future projects
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Technical experience, drive and ability to rapidly learn our technology, processes and procedures
- Capable of communicating technical details, solutions and information to non-technical people
- Passion for keeping up to date with and researching the latest technology and project methodologies
- Experience working across a multi-site environment
- Demonstrable skills and experience in IT Project Management
- Prince 2 qualified
- ITIL Foundation
Technology Project Manager benefits:
- £45,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme contributions
- 40% Searcys discount across venues,
- Access to Searcys discount portal which provides discounts across high street retailers/leisure/holidays/travel
- In house training and development opportunities plus many more