We are looking for a "Senior IT Support / System Administrator" with a minimum of 3+ years' experience in networking and system administration. Candidate must have extensive experience in administration of Windows and Linux based Servers and should have worked at Level 2/3 and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with server to server failover and site to site failover.
- Installation, Configuration and Management of RHEL/Centos (6x and latest) Linux platforms.
- Installation, Configuration and Management of Windows Based Servers (all versions), IIS/FTP Servers, KMS Servers, PKI Infrastructure (CA), Antivirus Servers,
- Trust between two forests, setting up, configuration and maintenance of servers and desktops (including group policies etc.)
- Hardware and Software Maintenance, Monitoring and Troubleshooting of all above platforms and for all environments (Live, Test and Disaster Recovery). This also includes frequent services monitoring checklist on defined frequencies.
- Software distribution across server & PC Platforms. Centralized Application Rollout and maintenance through system centre.
- To install, receive and distribute Antivirus updates to all Wintel servers and PC's.
- Assists in the development of standards for in-house internal and external applications Monitors and administer the in-house application farms.
- Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other IT groups.
- Keeps fully abreast of trends and changing technologies as they relate to IT standards.
- Compliance and implementation of all policies and procedure in true spirit. Also, ensure compliance to IT audit observations and recommendation.
- Regular review and update of all documentation of the domain area.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned by line manager.
- Maintain LAN / WAN infrastructure, network devices and telecommunication services for operations of the company. Plan, analyze, install and support the company LAN / MAN / WAN system.
- System Administration of Windows based servers (DHCP domain, ADC, IIS, Windows 7/8/10 & SQL Server) and Linux Based Servers (Cent OS, RedHat, Ubuntu).
- Administration of Linux based Email Server, desktop computers / Laptops Windows 8/8.1, printers, routers, switches, Cisco firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Maintain network servers such as File Servers, VPN (open source) gateways, Squid Proxy, FTP Server, SQL Server and TFS Server.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services and routing protocols & routing table configuration.
- Evaluate and develop options in infrastructure planning to support new applications and technologies & Identify areas of the network operation needing upgraded equipment.
- Monitor and analyze systems performance and perform capacity planning activities, test data and recommend hardware or software for purchase.
- Security event monitoring & assessment - Incident response & support and ensure that required logs from security devices and applications are configured & received and regularly monitored through Nagios.
- Physical setup and monitoring of telephone network on Asterisk Server in several international hubs.
- Remote management via AnyDesk, Team Viewer of backup and recovery of all servers (Windows & Linux).
- Knowledge of .NET Application configuration for database and web services.
- Over 3 year experience with in
- Window systems/ server Setting Up
- Failover/load balancing
- Active Directory
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experiencing working with geo-distributed team in different time zones
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to carry out the requirements of this role, then we would love to hear from you. All suitably qualified candidates will be given immediate consideration.