IT Manager - Northampton - £45K
£45K depending on experience + Benefits
A well-established medical business with 95 offices operating on a national scale have a very unique opportunity available. They are looking for an IT Manager who is wanting a more strategy-focused and hands-off role to take responsibility for daily technical operations and projects and to manage and maintain their IT services and teams.
This is an amazing opportunity to handle technical team development and coordination, client satisfaction and service management, technical project management, internal business strategy and incident management/escalation.
Key duties include:
* Technical team management/training/hiring/motivation
* Coordination and implementation of new technology
* Escalation point for major/P1 issues
* Purchasing and budget management
* Service delivery and client satisfaction
* Control of projects
* Genuine progression opportunity within a few years (Technical Directorship)
* Matched Pension Contribution
* Private Healthcare
* TOIL for any overtime worked
* Technical Background in an IT Support role (Windows, Mac, iOS, Wi-Fi, AV, Hardware/Software)
* Experience working in an IT Service Provider or managing events is highly desirable
* Knowledgeable in operational processes and can align IT services and resources to operational objectives
* Flexible in terms of working hours when required and overseas travel (could be up to 10 trips annually)
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with external clients/stakeholders
* Experience managing a technical support team, helping to nurture and develop their skills
Please send through your CV if you have experience with the above. This job will suit anyone looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in an innovative and exciting working environment where each day will be different. If you are looking to get involved in a leading, profitable and entrepreneurial business and help drive it further forward, please click apply.
IT Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Manager, Technical Manager, Head of Technology, Management, IT Support, Microsoft, Windows, Audio Visual, Networking, Wi-Fi, Service Delivery, Strategy, Projects, Windows, Cisco, ITIL, Networking, Infrastructure, Security, Telephony.