Oscar Lim at CK IT is recruiting for an Information Security Assurance Consultant on behalf of our client, a global household name in the retail sector, to be based in London on site on a permanent basis paying a competitive salary.
You will be embedded at our client site in London; a Global Retail household name. Your role will be a flexible one working with Developers, Project Leads, and Business Analysts & Managers. This isn't an average governance checklist role. You will be suggesting improvements, assisting teams and ensuring excellence in the life cycle. With your good broad understanding of environments, this role will have positive impact daily.
The successful candidate MUST be located in the Greater London area in the United Kingdom, commutable distance to the Paddington area. The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of Information Security Assurance consulting services. The company offers a competitive salary + bonus + benefits for this permanent, full-time position.
· Demonstrable experience in Security Assurance
· Experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
· Knowledge of Application and Infrastructure Security
· Change and Release management
· Knowledge of PCI standards
· Excellent documentation skills in English to a high standard
· Experience with eCommerce systems a bonus
· Experience with Cloud based solutions a bonus
· Be customer facing and professional
· To undergo a technical test plus interview and to provide suitable references.
· Be punctual and meet agreed deadlines.
· Professional experience in Information Security
· Information Security Risk Management
· Sound understanding of ISO27001
· Degree/Master in Computer Science, Data/Information Technology, Engineering or similar
· Professional Security Qualification out of ISACA, ISC², SANS certification programmes (E.g. CISSP, ISSMP, ISSEP, ISSAP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GSEC, GCED)
· ITIL and IT Service Management
For immediate consideration please send your CV as soon as possible.
CK IT is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference IT33387 in all correspondence