IT Trainer - Break into Legal
Our UK based law firm are looking for an IT Trainer (121 training/classroom training/training videos/webinars/E-LEarning) on a permanent basis to provide training services to the firm such as;
- New joiner induction training and other IT Training services.
- Deliver training in various formats: one-to-one tutorials, firm-wide group sessions and webinars.
- Design, create and maintain high quality interactive and engaging learning materials including videos, tip-sheets and user guides.
- Maintain a user-friendly structured knowledge base.
- Visit users regularly to gather feedback and ensure the training service is effective and business aligned.
- Collaborate with team members in IT to create solutions to improve user experience throughout the firm.
- Evaluate and develop training services across the firm.
- Maintain at all times a positive, friendly and customer service-based approach in interactions with end users and internal colleagues.
- Test new development / systems and provide documentation and end user training.
To be considered for this IT Trainer (121 training/classroom training/training videos/webinars) you must meet this criteria:
- Experience in designing IT Training scheme of work and materials.
- Experience in creating training videos and interactive e-learning
- Solid knowledge on using Microsoft Office 2013 / 2016 packages:
- Word - Advanced level
- Outlook - Intermediate level
- Excel - Intermediate level
- PowerPoint - Basic level
- Experience / knowledge in the following IT software / systems is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided:
- Blackberry hub on android devices
- Carpe Diem
- Elite 3e
- Visual File
- Experience in training and course development.
- An understanding of designing, preparing and delivering training is preferred
- An understanding of the importance of documenting knowledge