Data Business Analyst
Location - Slough
Salary to £45000 plus car allowance and benefits
Work with the Business Intelligence team and application development team to understand business requirements and develop solutions that can be applied by the team. As required this role will implement solutions and assist where possible with other BI developments
- Work with the business to understand requirements, develop solutions with the BI team and get sign off against these solutions from the business
- Work with business to design best solution from core applications and supported solutions, such as Qlik, SSRS, BI and .net
- Work with BI team to build and/or implement solutions as per design in core systems such as appropriate, ie SSRS, BI , .net and Qlik
- Write excellent quality BI reports and dashboards which are well-presented, simple to interpret, and which can be shared across the business to speed up business decisions.
- Experience of SQL server stack: Management Studio, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Experience of VBA with Access and Excel
- Experience of VB.Net knowledge
- Strong Business Analyst skills
This is an excellent opportunity that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop their existing knowledge whilst developing new skills and progress within the business.
For more information please contact me on or email
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.