Network Analyst - CCNA, CCNP, LAN, WAN, Cisco
Our International law firm client with stunning offices in the city are currently in need of a new Network Analyst (CCNA, CCNP, LAN, WAN , Cisco) to come into an attractive role to take ownership of the London network. The role is will be looking to funnel data levels and assist moving over to new software such as Azure with a great amount of exposure to new technologies.
This role is a great chance to work within a prestigious legal firm with fantastic offices in the citywithin a role that has the opportunity to grow into a security focused position down the line.
The Network Analyst (CCNA, CCNP, LAN, WAN, Cisco) will perform the following:
- This role is "hands on" technical delivery as well as long term planning and maintenance of services delivered to the firm.
- Strong understanding of all services offered and a high level of confidence working with the technology at hand is expected
- Ownership of dedicated and specified services, whilst still working effectively as part of a team.
- Take ownership of problems and incidents (P1 - P5) in relation to all services within the Infrastructure team.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of services.
- Work with stakeholders to define systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Make recommendations on hardware and software assessments and upgrades.
- Contribute to the drive of automation and continuous improvement of services and support.
- Establishing processes and procedures to improve and support globally service delivery.
- Ensure operational documentation is up to date and distributed where needed.
- Day to day activities include monitoring and reviewing services, responding to escalations, and maintaining the stability of the services.
- Ensure the global infrastructure and core technologies are operating optimally at all times (meeting all agreed SLA/OLA).
- All assigned development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks are completed as required and progress reported, including risks and issues.
- Undertake change submission role including submitting new change requests and attending the weekly CAB meeting as required.
- Feed into Major Incident Management and Problem Management processes.
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and solutions and conduct research into their potential application in the firm.
- Work within the firms project methodology for all projects.
- Comply with, support and assist in the development of firm security systems, policy and procedures.
- Fulfil responsibilities in the event of an emergency or disaster in adherence with BC/DR policies.
- Maintain and regularly test the firm's Business Continuity Plans to mitigate key IT business risks in line with the firm's policies.
- Regular interaction with the global Service Desks to ensure effective handling of incidents and requests.
For your application to be considered for this Network Analyst role you must have:
- 6 Years Networking experience
- 6 Years LAN/WAN
- Strong Cisco experience