(Mass Challenge Finalist; Winner of Hitech Innovation UK; Winner of CUE Startup Competition Cambridge)
Tenoke was co-founded by Principal Investigators in University of Cambridge (Dr Zhongzhao Teng) and Imperial College London (Prof. Yike Guo), who are pioneering in Biomechanics and Medical Imaging and Big Data. We are transforming cardiovascular disease prevention with our cutting edge technology that is groundbreaking, impactful and life-saving.
We are currently running clinical trials in 6 top hospitals in China and Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge. Our team in China is working with the government to establish two Cardiovascular and Big Data Research Centres in Jiangsu and Fujian Province.
We are looking for the best and brightest engineers to join our team at the Cambridge office. In addition to the salary, the package includes equity.
- Development and implementation of the segmentation and co-registration for CT/MRI medical image processing;
- Working with scientists and clinicians to develop and improve the software prototype and further extension to commercial software packages;
- Developing machine learning/deep learning/conventional imaging processing algorithms;
- Contribution and assistance for future research publications and software copyrights.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Medical Physics, Mathematics, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant disciplines, with solid background in medical image processing and analysis.
- Must have experience in computer aided diagnosis using MR or CT medical images;
- Experience in conventional imaging processing algorithms, including Bayesian, Level set, Active contour, or Region growth.
- Strong programming/coding ability (e.g., Python, Matlab, or C++).
- Experience with one or more machine learning software stacks e.g. Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, and Torch;
- A passion for artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning, and follow the latest developments in these rapidly evolving fields.