The Curve Group
Android Test Analyst
- Holborn London
- Competitive salary + benefits
WHAT DO WE DO?
AEVI brings acquirers closer to their merchants, and merchants closer to their consumers, with an open Ecosystem that combines apps, payment services and a multi-vendor selection of payment devices. Selecting from a marketplace of high-quality apps and services, Acquirers can quickly create differentiated, innovative SmartPOS solutions under their own brands. Our centralized payments as a service platform eliminates obstacles, and helps Acquirers simplify the complex payment landscape with a single integration and access to a comprehensive suite of cloud-based, back office reporting tools for enhanced control and flexibility. We welcome Acquirers, App Solution Partners and Hardware Vendors to build on our vision of an open, collaborative payments Ecosystem unrestricted by device vendors, currencies, borders or regulations.
AEVI International GmbH is a subsidiary company of Diebold Nixdorf and is headquartered in Germany with operations in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
- We are looking for an experienced tester who can manage teams work load
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts and applications
- Review code and test cases developed by testers and junior members
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Investigate and troubleshoot bugs and issues raised by customers
- Ensure that all software deliverables, have been fully tested and passed before allowing the software to be handed over to AEVI Release Management
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Liaise closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and project/product managers)
- Stay up-to-date with new development and testing tools and test strategies
- Develop business/customer understanding and proactively contribute to and utilize the team's technical knowledge base
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction throughout the testing activities acting as a primary contact point for customers. This includes internal and external customers.
- Lead, coach and mentor all personnel in the team to ensure high levels of utilization
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, etc)
- Source control - git
- Android tools (ADB, Espresso, ui-automator, etc)
- Some exposure to Linux based OS
- Comfortable working within an IDE, such as Android Studio or IntelliJ.
- At least 2 years' proven experience in similar role
- Ideally ISTQB certification to advanced level with Agile tester extension -
- Some experience in JAVA or another OO Language
- Experience of QA and Testing of Apps or devices
- Experience in writing clear, concise test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated test tools, specifically for testing Android applications
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven record in driving improvements in testing processes, documentation and cross team collaboration across the business
- Experience of the use/management of automated testing tools/simulators
- The ability to handle and prioritize multiple issues at the same time
- Able to communicate technical issues to non-technical customers and ensure that updates on progress are delivered effectively.
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail with a good level of analysis and problem-solving skills
- The ability to build effective relationships and to work as part of a team with a pro-active approach to ensuring delivery
- An understanding of payments and how cashless payments work end to end is an advantage
Working at AEVI is like life, and life is not always smooth sailing. It's more like a rollercoaster - incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride! Jump into your new career and be a part of an international young work family with great offers like flexible ways to work, self-development and vitalized ecosystem.
The opportunities within AEVI are only limited by our imagination and our ability to communicate our ideas to an audience desperate for, and demanding, innovation. Evolution in Payments and apps is moving at its fastest pace ever, AEVI is at the forefront of that evolution. When you join AEVI, you will not only contribute to the current programmes but also help shape what we will do in the future. We are a dynamic team, your voice will be heard. You will be challenged daily and you will deliver rapidly - satisfaction of proving the theory is very much part of the day to day routine. No two days will be the same…
The Curve Group manage the recruitment process for Diebold Nixdorf UK and AEVI UK. The personal details you have shared with us may be processed by The Curve Group on behalf of Diebold Nixdorf UK and AEVI UK and will be shared with hiring managers at Diebold Nixdorf UK and AEVI UK as part of your application. Full details of all Privacy Policies can be viewed by using the following links: