Lusona Consultancy (Group) Limited
Senior Technical Designer required for the Business Intelligence team of this Glasgow based plc.
Reporting to the Design Authority, you will play an integral part in how the BI team support and manage the delivery of the key business information across the enterprise to enable it to grow and succeed.
This role is about...
- Designing solutions in-line with the overall Group Business Intelligence strategy
- Bringing a consistent approach to the delivery Business Intelligence
- Working across a team of analysts and developers to deliver end to end solutions
- Contribution towards internal improvements and the introduction of best practice within the team
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure appropriate representation in various forums
- Coordination of design activities to meet deadlines
With a strong technical background and demonstrable expertise, you will be either an experienced Technical Designer, Developer or Technical Data Analyst involving SAS looking for that next challenge or to take on a position with real responsibility and the scope to make an impact to the business.
In addition, it is essential you have...
- Excellent communication skills with experience in communicating to, influencing, and working with Senior Management
- Demonstrable focus on continuous improvements and value-add activities
- Demonstrable understanding of the positioning and impacts of financial applications, data and BI
- People and project management skills in practical, business oriented roles
- Experience in creating and managing Service Levels
They would like you to have (non essential):
- Technical Design experience
- Data modelling and Data Warehouse experience
- Experience of working between SAS and Oracle
- Developmental experience of EGuide, and base SAS
- Formal SAS accreditation
Salary up to £46,000 + Bonus + Group Benefits. For further information contact Stuart Ringland at Lusona Consultancy.