In the last two years, new leadership at ScreenSkills have reshaped the organization and refocused our strategy on the screen industries, clarifying our purpose and value. Our mission is to lead on building skills and talent, creating a properly inclusive workforce to power sustainable growth for the UK’s screen industries.
Our Board and Advisory Councils comprise committed senior industry leaders from across the screen sector – film, television, visual effects, animation and games – representing large and small organisations across the UK
The CRM and data Manager will manage all aspects of our company-wide reporting needs, including CRM. The role will create, develop and deliver accurate data architecture and analysis, reports and dashboards. They will work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM and reporting mechanisms work effectively for all aspects of the company.
ScreenSkills has recently chosen Hubspot as its CRM platform, CRM will be one part of the company’s larger data capture and reporting needs and we are looking for a data management champion to create and manage the company’s whole data architecture, implement change and create a sustainable culture and understanding on reporting against company goals and KPI’s.
- Ensure the CRM database is segmented effectively
- To manage and develop ScreenSkills’ database in line with business needs, ensuring it is fit for purpose.
- Undertake rigorous monitoring and evaluation of activities to measure return on investment.
- Monitor trends in CRM within sectors and identify emerging opportunities and gaps that ScreenSkills could capitalize on.
- Work with key stake holders across the organization to define the main principles of customer and supporter experience, segmentation.
- Work closely with management to ensure compliance with internal policies, legislation, licensing requirement and industry best practice.
- You will be the Primary User of CRM across ScreenSkills. Within this you will influence, advise and guide colleagues across the company on CRM and data management best practice, sector trends and system developments and how these can be utilised for the benefit of the company
- Manage the development of our main CRM system, HubSpot, and all third parties related to our CRM operation. You will project manage any future integration of any third-party systems and make sure current integrations are functioning correctly.
- Be responsible for the data structure and usage of the main CRM system and all third-party CRM systems. This includes reviewing, developing and enhancing our current structures and practices.
- Be responsible for making sure all supporting documentation is accurate and user-friendly. This includes developing all further documentation required and making sure all such documents are easily accessible to users.
- Be responsible for the delivery of management information across the company. You will work closely with all department heads teams to maximise the positive impact the data within the CRM system and data architecture can deliver to their work and reporting needs.
- Monitor, advise and manage the finance associated with CRM.
- Lead on the security of all CRM related systems including user, team and department.
- Lead on CRM-related GDPR compliance, including lead collection, usage and deletion / anonymization.
- Work to continually embed CRM to a greater degree across the company, using your influencing and negotiating skills to make sure others understand the benefits.
Essential skills and experience and or qualifications:
Education to degree level or equivalent with substantial experience
Work Related Experience:
- 3 - 5 Years - Experienced
- A strong track record in CRM ideally gained in both a professional environment or in the charity sector.
- Proven ability in the development of CRM Strategy and the delivery of operational plans
- Evidence of working in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of CRM systems and data, across on and offline channels, including digital
- Significant experience of working in a marketing environment, including digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects on time and against objectives
- Demonstrable experience of reporting and data analysis, including interpretation of results to inform future planning and activities
- Evidence of effective team working and engaging and motivating others
- Experience of managing processes and procedures in a complex service-delivery environment
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Information management skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and present complex data clearly and concisely
- Experienced in supporting cultural change
Other skills and attributes:
- Ability to communicate and present effectively and professionally with a wide-variety of people at all levels
- Ability to think creatively to find quality solutions to technical and non-technical problems
- Experienced user of Microsoft office word processing, spreadsheet and presentation packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including report writing and copy-writing and/or editing skills
- Capacity for autonomous working as well as the ability to contribute as an active member of the team and be able to negotiate and consult with all those engaged internally with the department
- Competent, conscientious and motivated with a methodical approach to work
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to prioritise
- Resilient and determined
- Flexible and able to cope with competing demands
- Diplomatic and willing and able to negotiate to achieve win-win / mutually-desired outcomes
- Take ownership of, and contribute to, internal and external communications activity both in their job role and as part of ScreenSkills’s overall strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to embracing and promoting ScreenSkills’s positive approach to the achievement of acceptance, openness, and equality of opportunity at work for people from under-represented groups (i.e. such as those with disabilities and from the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender and Black, Asian and Minority ethnic communities).
- Promote and develop individual and organisational activities which support and enhance environmental sustainability and health and safety objectives.
- Establish good working relationships with both internal and external customers and provide a high quality service which meets their needs.
- Support yours and your colleagues’ activity through a commitment to effective and correct use of corporate tools and resources, including the Wire (ScreenSkills’s intranet) for internal communications and file management, and authorised systems for contact management.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive. It is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing. Your manager will, in discussion with you, review the job description at appraisal. It is ScreenSkills’ intention to work with you to update and incorporate changes to your job description as required. However, if agreement cannot be reached, ScreenSkills reserves the right to impose changes.
ScreenSkills is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all aspects of our work. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the creative screen industries.