My client is looking for an experienced and passionate Software Engineer to join their exciting, innovative project at their base near Cambridge.
The client are at the forefront of innovative technology within the medical sector and provide specialist scientific equipment that is used around the world.
The main role of the Software Engineer will be to come in and help them develop the front end of the desktop application they would like to integrate into their system. Some testing will be required within this role with a focus on developing the software using .NET framework and C# programming language. This contract is for 6 months initially with the option to extend further, the pay rate is flexible up to £45 per hour (£360 per day).
The reason for this role is a new influx of work from their customers and so they need extra specialists on their team. Therefore the option to extend is incredibly likely.
Roles and responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
* Developing the front end of the Windows desktop application
* Converting system requirements into software component designs
* Implementation of unit testing of the software components
* Designing, documenting and coding with frequent peer reviews
* Integrating the system (Software and Hardware) which may involve system testing
* Producing technical end user documentation
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
* Experience using Visual Studio and C# programming language
* Experience using .NET framework
* Experience using WPF
* Experience using the MVVM architectural pattern
This Software Engineer role will not be available for long so click 'Apply' immediately to be considered for this role.
You can get in touch with me directly on (Apply online only) or email