Field Service Engineer – Global Travel – Permanent - £35k basic + x 1.5 Overtime – OTE = c.£55-60k – up to 8% pension contribution. Need PLC Software Experience
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a global company to work internationally (80% of your time will be abroad) on their special purpose machinery. The ideal profile for this exciting role is an applicant who is currently working as a PLC Software Engineer who is looking to travel using their skills! Writing software ( Allen Bradley / Rockwell ) is a key requirement as you’ll be expected to make changes & modifications to complex systems.
Key aspects of the Field Service Engineer role include -
* PLC, HMI and servo programming
* Site start-up support of integrated special purpose machinery
* Complete Input/Output checks and troubleshoot wiring
* Provide working supervision of mechanical/electrical installations
* Provide training for customer operations and maintenance personnel
* Provide follow-up documentation
Applicants must hold a valid passport and driving licence. The client is based in Yorkshire, but it doesn’t matter where you live as the UK work can be homebased. Field Service Engineer applicants will hold either a City & Guilds / HND or equivalent in an Electrical engineering discipline or alternative engineering qualification combined with extensive experience will be considered in lieu of HNC/HND.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
(I've stated "unspecified location" on the location field as the role can be based from anywhere in the UK)