I am looking for a Principal Architect to work for a market leading organisation and support design within critical national infrastructure.
The Principal Architect is responsible for providing architecture designs and direction to the systems engineering and design teams. They must have the following skills:
* Systems of systems architecture experience
* Experience of large scale integration programs
* Service Oriented architecture and design
* Experience of Security including design and assurance activities relating to security
* Systems engineering skills including Requirements management,
* Model Based Systems Engineering
* Project and programme management including the ability to carry out technical planning of cost and schedule and management of risks and opportunities.
* Logistic support including reliability and availability analysis and design for sustainability
* Performance/capacity analytics and modelling
* Knowledge of ITIL and Service operation management
* Experience in Enterprise architecture e.g. TOGAF
* Safety analysis including Failure mode analysis
* Knowledge of systems/service transition
* High level concepts of software engineering
* High level concepts of Integration and Test
* Experience running technical reviews
* Design analysis and trade study experience
* Ability to provide technical leadership both in the designs and the systems engineering technical processes.
Experience in as many of these areas would be beneficial:-
* Data Analytics
* Test Automation
* Service Management
* Orchestration & Integration
* Large Scale Solutions Design
* 10+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing and integrating Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
* Strong problem-solving and triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
* Strategic thinker, coupled with a pragmatic hands-on approach to getting the job done
* Quick learner with an in-depth understanding of the capability
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation), including the ability to listen effectively
* Strong design and engineering experience; e.g. Architect, Senior System Engineer and Design Lead roles
* TOGAF or equivalent Architecture certification an advantage
* Strategic consulting experience around transition and transformation, Digital transformation programs
* Ability to self-manage and work independently, work to tight deadlines, prioritize workloads and work with related internal business functions such as commercial, legal and finance.
If you feel that you possess the majority of these requirements and are keen to make your mark by designing some critical national infrastructure then I look forward to receiving your application and I will reach out to you to arrange a time to speak further.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application