Job Title: Business Analyst
Suitable for: Business Applications Analyst, BA
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Location: Croxley Green
Sector: IT SaaS
Work Pattern: Fulltime 9.00 to 5.30pm (Some flexibility required to accommodate international customers)
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you’ll be working for
A unique opportunity in the market to work for one of the development of new cutting edge software solutions at the forefront of their industry.
You will be working with in a focused team develop and design existing and new web and application-based products for certified accountancy firms. As well as the basics involved in being a strong BA you will also be required to work alongside stakeholders within practices to create business requirements and technical documentation as well as assist in pre-sales duties.
* Experience of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Experience in translating business and process requirements into specifications, storyboards, and wireframes.
* Working closely gathering requirements for both the design, development of web and business applications
* Strong knowledge relational database management systems, especially Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience of working within a Scrum environment, including leading sprints would be beneficial.
* Previous work within the accountancy sector would be advantageous but not essential.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days