Job Title: Business Analyst
Suitable for: Senior Business Applications Analyst, BA, Lead Business Analyst
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Location: Croxley Green
Sector: IT SaaS
Work Pattern: Fulltime 9.00 to 5.30pm (Some flexibility required to accommodate international customers)
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you’ll be working for
A unique opportunity in the market to work for one of the UK leaders at the forefront in their industry; on the development of new innovative software solutions and products.
The main focus of this role will be to lead the successful design and development of an innovative workflow management tool. This tool will be aimed at accountancy firms based in the United Sates enabling them to deliver tax returns at busy periods of the year.
You will be required to lead scrum and sprint sessions and assist with the diagnosis of any application errors.
You will be working in a relaxed, dress-down environment, at a company that boasts an excellent benefits package.
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
* Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
* Private Medical Insurance
* Permanent Health Insurance (up to 5 years)
* 7% Employer Contributed Pension
* Experience of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Experience in translating business and process requirements into specifications, storyboards, and wireframes.
* Working closely gathering requirements for both the design and the development of web and business applications.
* Strong knowledge relational database management systems, especially Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience of working within a Scrum environment, including leading sprints.
* An understanding of tax service workflows and of the accountancy sector would be advantageous.
* Ability to work quickly, and deliver to tight timescales
* Credible business advisor
* Highly articulate, well-presented
* Analytical, logical but crucially with strong relationship skills
* Good presentation skills
* Strong project management skills
* Highly adaptable with a "can do" attitude
* Strong Leader and People Manager
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage stakeholder workshops
* Can demonstrate a history of using a variety of business analysis tools and techniques
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days