An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Support Analyst to join an organisation at the forefront of the aviation industry.
The Software Support Analyst will be joining an organisation that is currently going through a period of rapid growth and will be focussed on delivering next generation cloud based solutions.
The Software Support Analyst will be involved in logging and answering support requests through to completion whilst also working and assisting the QA testers to ensure their products are deployed and fit for purpose without defects.
* Handle faults/requests through to completion.
* Escalation of issues where necessary.
* Liaising with the Development team for issue resolutions.
* Develop a thorough understanding of their core products and services.
* Maintain and run step by step testing plans on their core platforms.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to build strong relationships with their customers.
* Ability to understand customer technical enquiries.
* Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success.
* Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
If you feel this job matches your skill set and would be of interest to you, please apply using the link below to be put under immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy