Our client are based in Thorpe and are looking for a 1st Line Support technician to report into the IT Manager. You will be supporting all internal users of the IT infrastructure with all areas of IT including Software, Hardware and Network. You must have previous IT support experience managing issues through to resolution. Previous experience within a school or educational environment would be a bonus.
* 1st line support to all users of the IT infrastructure;
* Support users with all aspects of IT use including Google Apps and Microsoft Office products;
* Manage support issues through to resolution, ensuring all updates and relevant communications are recorded on the helpdesk system;
* Support IT Technicians in maintenance and planning for network/server systems and other equipment;
* Manage supplier support and repair service;
* Take part in IT projects including movement and installation of IT equipment.
The hours of the role are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer