Network Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst
Network Support Analyst / Desktop Support Analyst / Telecoms Support Analyst. A Glasgow based claims management firm are looking for a Network Support Analyst / Desktop Support Analyst / Telecoms Support Analyst to join the team and support their users. The Network Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst will be responsible for implementation and support of telephony, lifecycle management and capacity planning for telephony infrastructure, technical oversight for IT and telephony systems management, hardware maintenance and associated applications, planning and testing as required for telephony solutions and developing and maintaining the claims centre IT and telephony solutions.
Key Network Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst responsibilities will include:
* Deliver technical support to resolve telephony issues and to support the implementation of new solutions, including end-user device support.
* Set up new or moving WAN/LAN connections for users and troubleshoot network/telephony/server issues.
* Installation, configuration and maintenance of PCs, printers, phones and various peripherals
* Phone system administration including call recording and monitoring and maintenance of backup processes
* Create performance reports and provide support for operational teams with report content and call recording retrieval.
* Implement and provide ongoing support of traditional and cloud Enterprise Telephony solutions.
* Document and initiate annual disaster recovery testing requirements.
* Be flexible in providing last minute support in the event of a surge - call routing, RAD messages, desk moves etc
The Network Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst will need Windows environment knowledge and Cisco server knowledge. The Network Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst will need practical experience of supporting a multi user site, will be able to work under pressure, will need strong problem solving skills and communication skills. The Network Engineer / Telecoms Engineer will need knowledge of networking, IP and LAN infrastructure. The Network Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst will need knowledge of firewall and cyber security methods and practices. The Network Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst ill be comfortable working alone, have strong people skills and be able to work in high pressure situations
The Network Engineer / Telecoms Engineer salary is £25-30k plus excellent benefits
Proactive People is an employment business and employment agency