Our client is looking for a CAD PDM systems administrator with a suitable computer science or database administrator related qualification to champion the implementation of Solidworks PDM in a mechanical and electrical design environment.
* Primarily responsible for the day to day management of CAD data within the Solidworks design environment.
* Assist in the setting of corporate CAD standards.
* Maintain the Mechanical and Electrical Solidworks CAD databases.
* Provide end user support and guidance in the use of PDM and Solidworks applications.
* Keep up to date with trends and developments of CAD data management.
* Perform database support and maintenance activities.
* Liaise with 3rd party Solidworks vendor to resolve issues.
This is a full time post – 37.5 hours per week
08:30 to 17:00 hours Monday to Thursday
08:30 to 15:45 hours Friday
25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
Pension scheme – a qualifying scheme under auto enrolment – Company matches employee contributions up to a maximum of 5% of basic salary.
Death in service scheme after qualifying period
Free tea and coffee during breaks and lunch
Sodexo benefits scheme – childcare vouchers; cycle to work; discounts at various national supermarkets and stores; employee assistance program.
CAD PDM system administrator, CAD, PDM, CAD administrator, systems administrator