Becoming a Junior Integration Consultant at AMT-Sybex
AMT-SYBEX is a leading provider of software solutions serving the energy, utilities infrastructure and transport industries:
* Solutions: Enterprise class data management and mobile workforce management solutions, including our own Affinity Suite of Products
* Services: Consulting, Product Implementation; Managed/Hosted Services, Support and Maintenance
* Customers: 5 of the Big 6 UK energy suppliers, a number of independent suppliers, 50%+ of UK water, gas, utilities infrastructure and 100% of UK transport infrastructure companies
* Offices in : UK (Letchworth, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow) and Ireland (Dublin)
* Partners: IBM, SAP, ABB and others
What you will do?
* Requirements gathering and assessment against product capabilities
* Functional and Technical designs (Produce)
* Client Workshops/meetings (Documentation, presenting, attending)
* Support development teams during coding and system testing
* Integration software testing (Documentation, execution)
* Integration software deployment and support
* Client training
Is this the role for you?
* Consulting experience (especially in multi-vendor project environments)
* Capable of working either as the sole consultant or as part of different size teams
* Delivering integration solutions within utilities, transport and government sectors
* Delivering integration solutions incorporating mobile technologies and enterprise applications
* Knowledge / Practical Experience of Mobile technologies: Communications and applications
* Knowledge of Logical/Physical Architecture design
* Experience of solution delivery using one or more of the following enterprise integration tools: SAP Process Integrator, webMethods, TIBCO, WebSphere, Oracle Fusion/SOA Suite, BizTalk. etc.
* Detailed knowledge/practical experience of several of the following technologies/areas: SOA, API, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP/REST, etc.), XML (and associated technologies), .NET (VB & ASP), J2EE, ETL, Message queuing technologies (JMS, MSMQ, etc.) SQL, HTML, Microsoft Office applications
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check