At Black Sun we have a growing IT team and we are searching for an energetic Senior Desktop Support Analyst to manage, enhance and run our Group front of house environment. This role requires close consultation with the various business stakeholders to understand and cater for the existing issues and future aspirations of the business therefore we need someone who is comfortable working with senior management. You will also be responsible for the effective management of incidents, service requests and problems across the organisation; the provision of second and third line operational support relating to desktops, laptops and mobile devices; and to ensure timely and efficient resolution of incidents, service requests and problems. You will be supported by a Junior IT Administrator as well as the broader IT team.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in an IT business support role
-Expert knowledge of and proven experience with both Mac and Windows. Mac support skills are an essential requirement
- In-depth technical knowledge of desktop system software and hardware (Mac & Windows) as well as mobile devices, telecommunications, peripherals, security, applications, client server software and system tools
- Experience of Active Directory, Exchange
- An extensive background of managing the end user IT desktop service with strong OSX skills
- A background in ITIL service management and implementation
- Some experience mentoring junior team members would be preferable
- Personality fit: we'd love to find someone who is flexible and team focused, with a non-hierarchical and roll up your sleeves approach to getting the job done. And someone with a great sense of humour!!
A bit about us:
We are one of the UK's leading Stakeholder Communications agencies based in the beautiful grounds of Fulham Palace, London. Black Sun is an award winning, fast growing agency with 100 employees, with offices in both London and Singapore. We work with some of the world's largest international organisations on a range of exciting corporate communications projects.
What's in it for you:
-Training; you will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, industry professionals. We offer both internal and external training programmes
-A fun and friendly work community; you will have the chance to join a fresh and supportive community Â
-Socials (lots of them!); whether it be summer sports activities, Bake Offs, our annual Christmas party...or our complimentary breakfast every Friday morning
-Benefits; we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, a discretionary bonus scheme, 22 days holidays (as well as a holiday loyalty scheme) and remote working opportunities