Huntingdonshire District Council is committed to making services better – not just a little bit, we really mean making a difference. To make this happen we have committed to investment in ICT, organisational business change and genuine transformation. We need business analysts to help us identify where we can make improvements, create great business cases and then get on with the job of delivery.
We need you to:
• Create compelling business cases that trigger service improvement
• Work in collaborative, multi-disciplinary delivery teams to deliver innovative services and be able to translate the needs of our customers into user stories the business and ICT can use
• Support cultural change and skills development to increase our capacity to deliver change.
• Not get lost in processes, you will stop, think and make sure we deliver the outcomes our customers need.
You will be:
• Creative, innovative with a wealth of IT and agile project delivery knowledge.
• Assertive and able to successfully challenge traditional ideas and ways of thinking
• Customer focussed with knowledge and understanding of partner organisations - and you’ll know what impact new and emergent technologies can have.
• Someone who ‘gets’ digital and be able to share this passion with others
• Passionate, personable, approachable, self-motivated and able to enthuse others
• Someone who can make a demonstrable difference – and can tell us more about that when we meet
Interested? You can find out more about the role by contacting John Taylor, Assistant Director (07810 637522) - or you can apply below.