The Technical Support Engineer is responsible to demonstrate exemplary professionalism and will draw upon his/her problem solving, critical thinking and technical skills to analyse and resolve customer challenges, develop best practice methods, and ensure customer success.
- Analyse, diagnose, and resolve software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments both in the customers environment as well as in the iManage Private Cloud
- Develop and maintain a deep technical knowledge of iManage products
- Effectively collaborate with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, networking, relational databases, mobile smart devices, Microsoft desktop software, and web technologies
- Develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs, and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology related major required.
- Advanced Knowledge of mobile connectivity solutions including Apple iOS application
- Proven ability of TCP/IP networking concepts and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot the system, connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of SQL database technologies
- MCSE, MCP or MCSA certification is highly desirable
Customer Training, Software-Web Training, Technical Customer Service, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, Software-Web Development