Clarke Transport is a family business – one of the leading privately owned multi-service transport organisations in the UK. We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our team in Oldbury, West Midlands .
Are you Interested in an exciting role within one of the nation’s leading, pioneering distribution organisations? Would working with an organisation that invests in its people, career development and ongoing personal development appeal to you?
As an Angular Developer, you must have experience of;
- Angular 2
- Developing rich/single page web applications
- RESTful web services
- Source / version control
- Web application development for all major browsers.
Any experience of the following would be an advantage but is not essential:
- Documentation of systems and processes
- Experience of MultiValue (PICK) or NoSQL databases
- Experience of creating modern/GUI versions of old applications
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL
- SQL Server
- Experience of designing and developing mobile apps (Android)
- SQL Reporting Services
- SQL Integration Services
As a Person:
- You are passionate about all things web, with a keen, broader interest in design, development, usability and technology
- You have experience working collaboratively with colleagues from multiple departments including non-technical teams such as sales and transport
- You have a desire to adopt and put into practice emerging web standards and technology, but also respect older technologies to ensure that you the deliver the best possible experience to all users
- You are meticulous with your work, striving for perfection in the work that you design and build
- You are confident with finding solutions to novel problems and making something work when the solution is not straightforward
- You are creative, innovative, like getting stuck in and are keen to learn and grow with the company you’re joining
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about delivering service excellence to their customers. If you genuinely have the desire to forge a career in a fast-paced environment with the ability to drive improvement, this is the career move for you.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Additional Holiday after four years’ service - Extra Day for every additional year’s service up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for career progression
- Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme