International Students House is looking for an IT Support Analyst to provide 1st and 2nd line support across the IT infrastructure.
- Respond to IT tickets promptly in a professional manner, and follow up appropriately, escalating complex issues to the IT Manager
- Liaise with external providers (network, EPOS, CRM etc.) in order to resolve issues and implement updates.
- Set up and configuring PCs and software
- Set up and administration of users Active Directory, email accounts and network user profiles
- Undertake projects assigned by the IT Manager.
- Perform and record daily checks (backups and antivirus logs) and escalate any abnormal findings to the IT Manager.
- Ensure IT Assets are documented
- Setup phones and computers for meetings, training or relocations
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business IT support role
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or COMPTIA A+ and COMPTIA Network+ certified
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
- Basic networking skills (TCP/IP, Wifi, switches, routers, LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Basic server skills (Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2)
- MAC Lion, Sierra and MAC Applications
- Smartphones and tablets mobile device management
- Active Directory User administration
- 365 administration and Office 365 apps such as Planner, Teams, Sharepoint
- Remote support tools (Dameware, RDP etc)
- Knowledge of various laptop and desktop models
- Printer troubleshooting
- Backup and imaging software
- Asset management and disposal
- Experience of anti-virus software in a business environment
- Proactive. Ability to work independently and keep busy during quiet periods
- Punctual and presentable
- Articulate and very professional communication skills
- Team player and approachable.
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Relevant I.T qualifications (desirable)
Please note that only candidates with the legal right to work in the UK will be considered.