- Involves writing complex stored procedure, web programming in ASP.Net, VB.Net and Webforms
- Responsible for the complete life cycle of new and Existing Applications
- Working in a project based environment
- Backend development, software infrastructure, server and database management
- Defining application problems by conferring with other disciplines and staff at all levels, evaluating procedures and processes
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must:
- Have a deep understanding of the key aspects of information technology field (hardware, software, networks, etc.) that have the potential to enhance the performance of the business.
- The ability to work to clearly defined targets, which may be driven by both financial and quality measures.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective working relationships.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Is skilled in determining whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way of completing the tasks and preparing how to overcome unexpected difficulties.
Education Skills and Experience:
- NET (VB/C#)
- HTML, JS, CSS
- SQL Server
- Mobile Development Frameworks
About Edwardian Hotels London:
With an enviable collection of luxuriously distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Monmouth Kitchen, Steak & Lobster, Scoff & Banter, May Fair Kitchen and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, Edwardian Hotels London vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
We are looking for an experienced ASP.Net developer to join our IT department in the role of IT Systems Analyst/Software Developer, reporting directly to the Director of Information Technology.
The ideal candidate would join our in-house development team sharing in the responsibility for the complete life cycle of new and existing Applications from analysing existing arrangements to implementing new systems.
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after 2 years’ service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Edwardian Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
IT Project Management, Desktop Service and Support, General-Other: IT-Software Development, Software-Web Development, Systems Analysis - IT