Telecoms- Cloud/ NFV Solutions Project Manager- Permanent
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Project Manager to work for a global telecommunications company on a permanent basis.
As the Project Manager you will work within the PMO team to lead and manage the delivery of all Cloud and IT Projects to all UK telecoms customers. We are looking for candidates who already have experience in this area.
As the project manager your responsibilities will include;
* Capturing, documenting and communicating customer requirements and expectations.
* Creating and communicating the project plan and scope of work with external and internal stakeholders.
* Preparing and reporting of project status reviews with internal stakeholders.
* Organising and managing the project team to deliver agreed objectives.
* Maintaining effective customer relationships ensuring all issues are managed and risks are mitigated.
* Ensuring the project follows the company structured project management process.
* Implementing and managing effective financial processes to ensure timely revenue and efficient request sign off.
* Supporting overall profit and loss management including resource and budget forecasting.
* Undertaking continual improvement activities and lessons learnt to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Experience we are looking for includes;
* Proven experience as a IT, Cloud or NFV Solutions Project Manager, with some knowledge of the telecoms industry.
* Recognised structured project management qualification.
* Good knowledge and experience of IT, Cloud or NFV solutions.
* University Degree in telecoms, software engineering or similar.
* Experience of customer relationship management.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of deploying cloud services infrastructure.
* Experience of data centre implementation, virtualiization set up and networking.
If your skills and experience are a good match for the position please apply for further information.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy