* Manage any required contracts with vendors or third parties and ensure all parties are aware of their responsibilities * Ensure that systems are robust, reliable and available to meet business demand
* Ensure that systems are maintained in a compliant manner according to the IS quality system
* Proactively engage with Quality and Laboratory teams to encourage the use of technology to maximize efficiency, capacity and reliability or operations
* Develop innovative approaches to solve business challenges with current or new technology
* Plan and execute Quality & Laboratory information systems projects
* Experience in the delivery and management of information systems
* Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle
* 3 years minimum experience supporting Quality and/or Lab information systems in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
* Experience with Enterprise systems, validation, testing and change control
* Knowledge of technical diagrams, process flowcharting and project management using MS Office applications, including MS Project and MS Visio and similar applications
* Proven delivery of a completed system or application as part of a project or developer's team, preferably with an industry partner
* Knowledge of System Architecture including underlying infrastructure and the structure of software solutions
* Education requirements are a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
* Customer relationship management skills
* Critical thinking skills
* Strong technical and organizational communication, coordination, and meeting facilitation skills.
* Leadership, project management, communication, analysis, customer service, change management and interpersonal skills (e.g. conflict resolution) and demonstrate ability to function in a matrix team environment
* Ability to master, with minimal support, new IS technologies and processes
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Strong team player who is able to collaborate with colleagues on complex tasks and can provide leadership through influence to achieve the required results
* Understanding of business intelligence and reporting technologies
If you feel this is a suitable role for you then send me a copy of your recent CV and call me on (Apply online only) and we can discuss this opportunity further.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales