Lead Software Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a successful company based in Cheshire who specialise in the research and development of smart products for the domestic energy sector. With the success of their latest product launch they're looking to expand their R&D team.
They are seeking a Lead Software Engineer to play a pivotal role in the development of software for the next generation of smart energy products that hit the market. As well as software development you will also be working on power systems and wireless communication systems alongside the Electronics Design Engineers.
* Demonstrable experience of working with wireless communication systems
* Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience with GSM, GPRS, WIFI, Ethernet or ZigBee systems
* Experience in C/C++, databases / SQL server and client network systems
* Experience of designing analogue and digital electronics within the fields of power systems and wireless communications
* Embedded Software Development
* PC Software - C/ C++
* Familiarity in ARM Cortex M0 processors, particularly Atmel.
* Knowledge in CAN bus systems
* GSM, GPRS, WIFI, Ethernet or ZigBee systems
* Wireless communications
A degree or the equivalent in a relevant subject is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company at a really exciting time. They offer a very positive working environment with flexibility to meet everyone's demands.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity and wish to become part of this business as it continues to expand, please submit your CV via the link provided