Cubiq recruitment is seeking an Sales Engineer to join an established leader in developing new manufacturing technologies for both commercial and scientific applications.
The company in question focus on application specific process research, design, engineering and manufacture for micromachining and micro deposition processes, specialising in bespoke, hybrid solutions.
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in the end to end process of: understanding and managing the customer's requirements, having a creative and technical input into the development and a chance to travel internationally supporting machine installations and project meetings.
* Understanding the customer or project requirements
* Setting up inkjet systems so that the requirements can be met
* Working with ink manufacturers to get the right materials
* Running the trial and documenting the results. Typically, an application trial will take from a few days to a few months depending on complexity and size of the business opportunity.
* Understanding the interactions between droplets of advanced materials and the substrate on which they are deposited, the properties of the deposited structures and the technological possibilities to exploit them.
* Degree in physics, engineering or similar
* Experience of inkjet printing
* Organisation: methodical working with good record-keeping
* Creativity and ability to think of new solutions to problems
* Team working
* Experience of inkjet materials deposition
* Ability to set-up and operate complicated machinery
* Material-material interactions particularly printed drop to substrate interactions.
* Software development
* Presentation and customer interaction
* Commercial awareness
* Masters or PhD
* Project management
They are looking for a keen and outgoing individual with strong technical skills and background in test design and development to have creative input into development of the cutting edge technology products.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to hear more about it, please submit your CV and I'll arrange to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Keyword Search: Applications Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Sales Engineer, Research Engineer