Reqiva are working with an exciting Oxford based startup who require a DevOps engineer to join their expanding team. They have built a leading team of developers and now require an infrastructure professional who can build a secure, fully automated and scalable environment for both internal production and client use.
You will be responsible for your own design choices, so should have a handle on modern infrastructure technologies, so that you can make informed decisions.
Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience as a Linux systems administrator
* Cloud deployment experience (AWS, EC2)
* Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
* Containers/OS level virtualisation (Docker)
* Awareness of creating secure sandboxed environments
* Scripting in one or more language
This is a company working with bleeding edge technologies, as reflected in their current ops stack, if you have a passion for modern infrastructure technologies I would be keen to speak with you, especially if you feel restricted in the technology decisions in your current role.
Salary: £40,000 - 50,000
John Chapman - Infrastructure and Python Consultant at Reqiva Ltd - (Apply online only) - @JohnReqiva
For more DevOps engineer jobs in Oxford please visit the Reqiva website