DevOps Engineer – Transformational Start-up
Location: central London
Salary: to £60k plus benefits & equity
Keywords: DevOps, Developer Operations, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Consultant, Sys Admin, LINUX System Administrator, Java, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Linux, CentOS, Web, Mobile, Open Source, Vagrant, Jenkins, AWS, Amazon Web Services.
DevOps Engineer required to join an incredible start-up transforming their industry & delivering a solution that will save lives globally. Only 3 years old they have solid funding & already have over 200 staff. If you want to make a difference to millions of people`s lives whilst working in a technology start-up with some of the very best colleagues in the industry then look no further! Their growth plans also guarantee a fantastic career trajectory going forward.
They use cutting edge technology including Ruby, Python, AWS, CentOS & MySQL. This challenging opportunity will allow you to make a massive contribution to an exciting and fast moving team.
In particular we would like…
- Environment provisioning & software roll out using modern tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt or Ansible
- Modern web and mobile application infrastructure
- Amazon Web Services
- An understanding of network and security administration
- Linux from a system administrator's perspective (ideally CentOS)
The follow areas would be a big plus too:
- A programming background (Python, Ruby & Perl being the preference).
- NoSQL experience.
- A hacking ethic; if you like working on projects in your spare time
- Executing performance and load testing plans
- Developing backup and disaster recovery plans
This is an immediate requirement, please send in your CV for review