I am currently working closely with an incredible client of mine who is in search of an IT Service Desk Team Leader to come on board and help the IT manager to monitor activities and ensure efficiency on the service desk.
The role is hugely diverse which will include project work, BAU and liaising with the organisations C-Level executives. You will also communicate any IT issues out to the rest of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be hugely adaptable, they will also ideally have previous experience mentoring and overseeing a busy helpdesk. To be considered you must have the below;
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to lead a team, with proven previous experience
• Solid knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server 2008 onwards and Windows 7/8/8.1/10
• Previous experience supporting users both face to face and remotely
• Knowledge of cabling and patching methods
• Exposure to software and hardware rollouts
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position please do send me the latest copy of your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applicants