IT Support Manager, Taunton
An established professional services company in Taunton requires an experienced IT Manager that can pick things up quickly, respond to change and also help develop the team, you will have a passion for delivering high quality, reliable and maintainable systems.
* To ensure the company network remains stable providing support to all aspects of Information Technology.
* To engage with departmental managers to drive the business forward ensuring all client and Director requests, are met to the highest standard.
* To project manage all network hardware and infrastructure maintenance of internal and external company systems.
* To provide full support to all users of our systems including external third parties and clients.
* To support, advise and train junior support staff.
* To assist with procurement of all company assets.
* To assist with Company BCP/DR planning.
* Assistance with the following:
* Company procurement to an agreed amount.
* Infrastructure changes to maximise security
* Critical system changes.
* Office layout and fittings and fixtures
* Network infrastructure
* Full understanding IT infrastructure and systems
* Knowledge of insurance industry.
* Knowledge of our client base.
* Knowledge of current IT developments.
* Knowledge of the internal and external systems.
* Knowledge of staff support.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience of a commercial IT environment.
* Extended proven experience and skills within IT Support.
* Managerial experience preferable
* Extensive IT industry experience
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now