Role: IT Manager
Salary: up to £40,000 Per Annum
Skills: IT Manager, EPOS, POS
An exciting and rapidly growing organisation is seeking experienced IT Manager to work in their office based in Stourbridge.
As an IT Manager you will oversee, implement, improve and maintain IT solutions for all areas of business. Within the role you will report to Head of IT, and be expected to advise all areas of the businesses on technology and how it can help them perform better, and then oversee new systems design and development. This will include responsibility for all hardware, software, connectivity and networking, telephony as well as EPOS system.
Skills and experience:
• Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
• Strong IT project management skills.
• Working knowledge of using a stock/ Epos system (desirable).
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field (desirable).
IT Manager, EPOS, POS
For more information and to be considered for the IT Manager position, please apply with your CV