Our client is looking for an IT Support Analyst to provide 1st Line IT support and your main duties will be:
• Desktop / Laptop Infrastructure Management, which entails desktop and laptop imaging / deployment solutions, and making sure the end clients are up to date and secure.
• Asset Management, monitoring and reporting on asset related data to both third parties and the line manager where required (IT Manager)
• IT Support, provided from desktop to server level and reporting to a senior support analyst in the event of escalation. As well as supporting users, the Support Analyst must create and update incidents on their incident management system
• Account / General Administration, working with the Network Infrastructure Manager where applicable to ensure secure endpoints and general account administration across all systems
• General IT Procurement which involves the purchasing of day to day and replacement policy machines, including any other peripheral or minor component
• Basic Networking knowledge and practical experience.
• Great Customer Service Skills.
• Windows 7 / 8 / 10 experience.
Desired but not essential as training will be given:
• Microsoft Exchange Server (End User support and administration)
• Active Directory (End user support and administration)
• Windows Server Environment Experience (Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012)
• iOS and Android Experience (End User Support)
• Knowledge of the ITIL methodology to understand effective operation of a service desk
• Desktop/Laptop Support Experience