I am currently working to secure details of interested candidates for a Finance Systems Manager role based in Surrey.
My client - a higher education institution - is offering a permanent role at £58,000 pa.
Your day to day activities will include:
* Operating as part of the Senior Finance Team, contributing to and developing departmental strategy. You will be responsible for leading the finance systems change initiatives, identifying the resources required to deliver specific projects and individuals to be allocated to project teams.
* Managing all of the IT systems of the finance department, operating a secure and controlled environment and establishing regular monitoring procedures
* Leading on the exploitation of the finance systems, identifying opportunities to enhance them, proposing and prioritising development projects and upgrades
* Managing the relationship of the finance department with IT services and external software suppliers
* Providing second line helpdesk support for users of the finance systems
* Actively engaging with the user community, encouraging the share of best practice
* Managing the Finance System Developers and Finance Systems Administrator
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven track record of successful software application/deployment
* Experience of developing reports from relational databases
* Unit 4 Business World (Agresso) experience
* SQL report writing skills
* MS Office skills
* Previous experience in a higher education or public sector organisation is essential
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in applying then please submit your CV or call (Apply online only) and ask for Siobhan Docherty