Role: Agile QA Analyst/Tester - (Agile/ Web Based/Automation testing)
Great new opportunity for an Agile Quality Assurance analyst to join a leading software provider in Newbury. Reqiva are on the search for an experienced QA analyst, that has experience working in an agile and web based environment. The successful candidate will be working closely with web developers to plan, test and improve the company's applications throughout their life cycle.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Be involved in the on-going design and implementation of a QA and Automation strategy
* Be a true problem solver - able to create effective solutions technical problems
* Increase the reliance of continuous integration and implement best practices in all things test
* Work closely with web developers in a C#, (url removed) environment
* Write, maintain, and improve test plans/scripts, conduct test execution when necessary.
* Produce documentation that is clear and easy for the target audience to understand, using standard templates and test tools. Communicate it to stakeholders
* Advanced knowledge of Automation testing
* Expert Agile experience - ideally in a Scrum
* Advanced QA experience in web based applications testing (CodedUI, Selenium)
* Experience working with source code management systems (TFS, GIT)
* SQL Reports
* Strong logical problem solver
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
I am currently short listing for the suitable Agile QA Analyst and keen to speak to anyone who feels that they possess the skill set to succeed in this position. If you would like to be considered please feel free to submit your CV or contact me directly on details below.
Alexander Nigbur: (Apply online only) Email