Position: SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000 p/a
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with Cooper Lomaz for a SQL Database Administrator (DBA) to work with my exciting Cambridge-based client a market leader in their industry. You will be working in an open office environment and the atmosphere could be described as fast-paced, informal and friendly.
You will be an experienced database administrator with a strong SQL focussed technical skill set. Within the role, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining the availability, performance and security of the SQL databases. Other key accountabilities will include the following:
- Managing SQL Server databases, performing all SQL Server administration, managing security and troubleshooting all SQL problems.
- Working closely with the IT Infrastructure team and providing them with the necessary support they require.
- Making recommendations for improvement (through liaison with management) with regards to system architecture, capacity and design.
Essential skills/experience include the following:
- Commercial experience of working within similar SQL database administrator (DBA) positions.
- Database Schema, query optimisation and indexing.
- Cloud technology
This is an URGENT requirement. Suitable candidates should forward their CV s for consideration.
Only applicants eligible to work in the UK should apply.