• The ISTP programme is replacing the existing Legacy application suite used for key Operational business processes with a modern integrated replacement that is being provided by an external vendor.
• A Data Analyst is required to work for the Data Project Manager and support the Data Quality and Data Migration elements of the implementation.
• Responsible for collecting and performing analysis on in-scope data to enable the business and programme to make informed decisions based on data trends and improvement opportunities.
• Responsible for translating raw data into meaningful management information that can be used by the business and programme
• Supports data mapping, cleansing and migration activities
• Collecting data sets for key operational areas, reviewing quality / consistency and helping the business to identify options for cleansing.
• Designing Selection routines and Extracting Data from existing applications in a format to be agreed
• Identifying gaps and supporting the business to enhance and cleanse existing data ahead of migration to new target
• Supporting the new target vendor in their needs for Data Migration
• Ideally Oracle experience