Android App Developer
Up to £55000 + 10% bonus + benefits: 25 days holiday, healthcare, dental, pension
A global organisation in the Woking area is seeking an Android App Developer with strong Java coding experience, knowledge of Android Studio to work on a new exciting project to develop and grow the Android applications for consumers.
* Working within an agile environment with 2-3 weekly sprints
* Design android apps, working closely with stakeholders and design team
* Create high end UI within the Android apps
* Scope new requirements for new feature requests via Product Managers
* Resolve any bug issues with back end development team
* Provide estimate on workload, costs of new features to Product Managers
* Provide recommendations for new enhancements, feedback to team
Experience / Skills required
* Ability to write clean Java code for Android
* Deep understanding of mobile software architectures and patterns.
* Deep understanding of Android and its unique features across versions & devices / Android Studio
* Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
* Very good knowledge of common iOS Frameworks and Tools.
* Ability to work on an agile development process
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles