Role: Business Intelligence Analyst
Reqiva has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced BI Analyst, our clients are a leading brand activation agency, based in Maidenhead. Our clients are looking for a highly analytical and data-driven individual. The successful candidate will work closely with internal customers, leading the development of business intelligence strategy to analyse and report to give our clients the competitive advantage.
Role and responsibilities:
* Work with clients to determine functional report requirements, and design, build, test and develop reports, score cards and dashboards
* Partner with internal teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform
* Lead analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer retention and engagement
* Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer behaviour
* Develop and maintain reporting and analytical tools, and train internal teams to use them effectively
* Suggest new opportunities to optimise the business through analytics and statistical modelling
* Develop KPI dashboards
Qualifications and Experience:
* Highly analytical, data-driven individual with a degree
* Commercial experience within similar role
* Proven Project leadership experience
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and ability to present data.
* Able to identify trends and create models to estimate future circumstances
* Advanced Excel skills and sound understanding of campaign reporting and analysis
* In tune with the latest developments in data analysis
* High level of IT literacy (SQL query) including ability to analyse data, use spreadsheets and produce reports
* A fierce attention to detail
* Financial acumen
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated BI Analyst, to work in a fast paced and exciting role in Newbury Berkshire. If you would like to apply or find out more this role, please send your most updated CV or call on the contact details below.
Alexander Nigbur: (Apply online only) Email