SDL Solutions Limited is seeking a motivated, co-operative and experienced Master Data Manager, who is well acquainted with ERP systems and eager to jump in to the new role with our client based within the Hertfordshire / Cambridge borders.
In order to be successful in this role, they expect you to be an assertive communicator & excellent motivator, with ability to lead operative teams without formal managerial position. You will also be skilled and proactive in managing the workload.
You must have a thorough understanding of Master Data Management experience in an ERP environment and ideally have experience with SAP / Infor SyteLine as this would be beneficial.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Primary responsibly for local master data and implementation of Master Data Processes
• Maintaining, releasing and controlling master data
• Compiling reports on the quality of our master data
• Consulting on the drafting and implementation of processes relating to master data
• Performance of day to day duties required for the upkeep of the company's master data records
• To document work carried out; in line with agreed standards where they exist
• Assisting other members of staff where specific master data skills are required
• Service-oriented and proactive collaboration with the Business, both locally & internationally
• Acting as an international representative (local expert) in master data management
• Close collaboration with the central master data management unit and the related process council
Commutable from: - Welwyn, WGC, Hatfield, St Albans, Hitchin, Stevenage, Potters Bar, Letchworth, Baldock, Royston, Ware, Hertford, Enfield, Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Bedfordshire, Huntingdon, Ely, Peterborough, Ely, Newmarket, St Neots, St Ives, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge, London
Master Data Manager – Hertfordshire / Cambridge / North of London