Contractor Recruitment - Job Advert
Job Title Test Analyst
Competitive Salary & Benefits £160 - £180 P/D
Test Analyst opportunity with Capita
About the role
We are looking for a Test Analyst to provide project based support on a new HR system implementation for a large client.
About Capita | HR Solutions
We work collaboratively to create insight and feedback and together we optimise HR functions to get the best out of people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use flexible approaches to maximise the performance of HR functions to drive greater efficiencies for businesses.
What you will do:
* Produce test plans, test specifications and test scripts
* Produce test documentation and entry/exit criteria
* Lead the review cycles for all test documentation
* Execute test scripts against the test execution plan to carry out the end to end process and system testing activities
* Record and track test issues / defects
Your experience will include:
* Experience/high level knowledge of formal testing methodology, procedures and tools
* Ability to understand system business requirements and translate into test cases
* Understanding of data creation and manipulation for testing
* Experience/high level knowledge of testing at various stages within the testing lifecycle
* Experience/knowledge of Contact Centre, Resourcing, HR Services and Payroll operations
* Experience of relationship building and client management
* Experience of and comfortable with working within high pressure, high volume environments
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* IT literate to include MS Office
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Experience of integrated HR systems, including Customer Interaction Management Systems, workflow and knowledge management systems.
* Knowledge of the classic software development lifecycle
* Experience of HCM Success Factors, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems
* Experience/knowledge of project management methodologies
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we understand what it is like to work as a Contractor and do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated On-Boarding and Extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal allowing you to submit your timesheets wherever you are. And of course there are plenty of opportunities available throughout Capita.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us