HRIS Business Analyst (SuccessFactors)
Permanent - £40k-£50k + car, bonus, holidays, pension and healthcare!
Working for a leading global FMCG organisation you’ll be responsible for the planning and delivery of HRIS projects from inception through to delivery using a combination of PeopleSoft, global SaaS solutions and more recently Success factors.
This role will cover a global scale and will implement business process and systems to driving this exciting business forward. You will be part of a cross functional team representing the HRIS function.
* HRIS Project and analysis – multiple projects from inception through to delivery ensuring change is embedded into the system.
* Analyse validate and challenge requirements – a true BA
* Investigate, document and analyse processes whilst making recommendations.
* You will be the SME for HR data and system and the key contact between HR stakeholders and the IS teams working with key systems such
* Business support and change management
* You will need a wide knowledge of Hr systems with hands on experience of PeopleSoft.
* Strong experience with business and functional requirements
* Strong experience of influencing change within a global complex environment
* £40k-£50k basic salary (dependant on experience)
* Car Allowance (£6,500 per year)
* Bonus (10% with a possible 1.5 multiplier dependant on performance)
* 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays* Pension Scheme (10% contribution)
For further information or a confidential discussion get in touch