Location: Cheshire, North West
Length: 6 Months+
Rate: £550-£600 per day
Our client is a national retailer with a turnover of over £1.1bn that are going through a significant change programme. As part of this programme they are seeking a UAT, Cutover, Business Readiness and Transition Project Manager on a contract basis to be responsible for the hands on preparation and management of the day-to-day activities moving the business operations successfully through the user acceptance testing activities, into deployment and then into the live service transition to BAU.
A proven track record of working on various ERP implementations such as JDE, SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics, experience of working in a multi-dimensional business environment and end-to-end business operations.
* Establish the UAT test regime, acceptance in service criteria and go-live process with/for the relevant work-streams within the overall ERP Programme
* Work closely with the existing Logistics, Finance, Retail Support and Commercial teams, third party implementation partners and other business functions
* Build credibility with the relevant business process owners across the business and Supplier project teams
* Engage with and be a point of contact for the wider business on UAT, cut-over activities and Service Transition
* Perform (hands-on) the roles of “UAT Manager”, “UAT tester”, “Release Manager”, “Deployment/roll-out Manager” and “Service Transition Manager” depending on the needs of the specific stage of the ERP Programme
* Provide transition support for the move of new processes into the relevant BAU functions
* Contribute to ensuring a smooth implementation of the changes to the business (process, people and technology)
* Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders, suppliers and governance processes
* Highlight relevant opportunities for simplification and efficiencies
* Strong background in UAT management, project management and service integration with exceptional stakeholder and end-user management skills.
* Strong UAT and project management experience
* Comfortable working at a detail level AND at a higher level
* Comfortable fulfilling multiple project roles
* Working hands on producing the outputs
* Ability to deliver high-quality outputs early in the engagement
* The ability to build credibility with senior stakeholders and work flexibly under tight timescales
* Positive can-do attitude, inspiring confidence that things can be done
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Ability to work across activities as a "virtual" member of multiple teams
* Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with, and exert positive influence over colleagues and suppliers
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a significant change programme where you can put your skills and abilities to the test.
Please apply with your CV or call (Apply online only) for further information.
UAT, Service Transition, BAU, ERP, Project Management, Service Integration, Release, Deployment, Test, Testing, Cutover, Business Readiness