Graduate Software/Systems Modeller Engineer (UML/SysML)
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
DP Connect have permanent vacancy for a Software Modeller Graduate Engineer in the South Hampshire office our client, who specialise in IT Systems Integration. They are looking for entry-level engineers who are willing to learn how to design complex systems within a Model-Based System Engineering environment.
- Use the MBSE approach to describe the complex integrated systems (system of systems) for our solution
- Collaboration with Service Group (SG) leads to define the platform use cases/scenarios and platform sequence steps
- Understand the functional design and work with engineering leads to ensure accurate description of the design
- Convert of sequence steps into UML sequence diagrams to demonstrate how the SGs collaborate together to realise platform use cases/scenarios
- Propose groupings of methods to form logical service interfaces and work with SG Lead to create service elements and services to use the service interfaces.
- Provide traceability along the systems entire lifecycle
- Produce communication and service contract interaction diagrams
- Must have UML/SysML knowledge
- Familiar with enterprise integrated architecture tools
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Ability to perform within a multi-functional programme team comprising both Leidos and customer staff
- Proactive with a 'can do' attitude