Title: Pre-Sales Consultant (Networking & Security)
Duration: Full time, permanent
Package: Up to £65k + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, an award winning Systems Integrator, is looking to recruit a Network and Security Pre-Sales Consultant into their team in Warrington. The position is detailed below.
Pre-Sales Consultant Role:
* Presales Responsibilities
* Provide assistance to sales in customer meetings onsite, at the London office or in vendor offices
* Provide a High Level Design (HLD) service that deliver quotations, proposal documents, diagrams and input to the design and technical sections of tender responses
* Document and present solutions to customer
* Provide clear solution handover information to post-sales using an agreed format, Solution Document (with resource description, expectation and caveats) and via a handover meeting with the assigned post sales team
* Attend low level design meetings with post-sales and customer staff
* To ensure that requests for assistance from the sales team and engineering staff involved with the implementation of scoped projects are serviced in a timely manner and, where applicable, within agreed time scales
* To ensure that where customer requirements are unclear for portfolio vendor's products this is clarified in further communication with the customer or escalated to sales or Presales Manager if unresolved
* To ensure that where product capabilities are not fully understood, to seek assistance from a relevantly skilled post-sales engineer, vendor (or distributor) system engineering staff to validate solutions prior to providing customer solutions or pricing.
* Maintain up to date vendor accreditation levels for key portfolio vendors. This will include Cisco, Microsoft, EMC and Riverbed.
Pre-Sales Consultant Requirements:
* 5+ years Pre-Sales, Design or Architecture experience
* Strong Networking knowledge
* Excellent Security knowledge
* Proven ability to produce design and technical documentation
* Experience of presenting to clients
* Excellent knowledge of Cisco, Microsoft and EMC/NetApp
* Ideally experience in Riverbed solutions
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, with a growing business that has plenty of progression opportunity… please apply NOW